Officials: Cooking food left unattended led to Savannah fire, 1 person taken to hospital for burns

Savannah Fire says food cooking on the stove left unattended led to a house fire and sent a person to the hospital with second-degree burns.



THAT’S A LOOK AT SPORTS. STICK AROUND. RIGHT NOW ON WJCL 22 MORNING NEWS.. RIGHT BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE– — PRESIDENT TRUMP IS EXERCISING HIS PARDON POWER ON A LONG LIST OF PEOPLE. é “I’M ABC’S ELIZABETH SCHULZE IN WASHINGTON WITH THE LATEST ON TODAY’S INAUGURATION.” PLUS—- LOWCOUNTRY

Read More