Starbucks offers an incredible range of iced drinks. If you are looking for a refreshing and unique drink, you must try out Starbucks’ iced pineapple matcha drink copycat recipe.
The iced pineapple match drink is made with a blend of unique and healthy ingredients that tastes delicious. Moreover, it is an attractive-looking drink.
So, when I say tasty and healthy, this drink features ingredients like matcha powder, pineapple juice, grated ginger, coconut milk, cold water, and sugar.
This drink is super easy to make. All you have to do is combine all the ingredients and serve!
This drink has a mildly sweet, earthy, and refreshing taste. Using this copycat recipe, let’s check out how to make an iced pineapple matcha drink.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Iced Pineapple Matcha Drink?
- Blender – You will need a blender to mix the ingredients to make Starbucks iced pineapple matcha drink.
- Serving Glass – A glass will be required to serve the drink.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Starbucks Iced Pineapple Matcha Drink?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Iced Pineapple Matcha Drink?
- Cold Water – To make Starbucks iced pineapple matcha drink, you will need 6 ounces of cold water to make the drink’s base.
- Matcha Powder – To add matcha flavor, you will add one teaspoon of matcha powder. Matcha has a sweet- nutty taste with grassy notes. I recommend you use Japanese matcha powder for this recipe.
- Pineapple Juice – Pineapple juice needs no introduction. It has a sweet and sour flavor. To make Starbucks iced pineapple matcha drink, you will need 4-6 ounces of pineapple juice.
- Grated Ginger – Starbucks originally uses pineapple syrup flavored with ginger. That’s why we will add a one-eighth teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Ultrafine Sugar – To add some sweetness to the drink, you will need one-two teaspoon of ultrafine sugar.
- Coconut Milk – Coconut milk has a sweet, floral, and nutty flavor. We will need one-fourth cup of coconut milk to make this drink.
- Ice – We will need a cup of ice as a cold drink.
Steps To Make Starbucks Iced Pineapple Matcha Drink
- To make Starbucks iced pineapple matcha drink, take a blender and combine all ingredients except ice.
- Pulse the drink and taste. If you want to add more pineapple juice or coconut milk, add more.
- Pour the drink into a glass filled with ice.
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
How Will Starbucks Iced Pineapple Matcha Drink Look And Taste Like?
Starbucks Iced Pineapple Matcha is a refreshing drink. The combination of coconut milk, pineapple juice, grated ginger, and matcha powder gives a tropical and earthy taste.
This drink has a gorgeous green color that it gets from matcha powder. It is a drink made to say goodbye to lazy afternoons.
Starbucks Iced Pineapple Matcha Copycat Recipe
With floral and earthy flavors, this refreshing Starbucks iced pineapple matcha copycat recipe should be on your list to try.
- 6 ounces Cold Water
- 1 teaspoon Matcha Powder
- 4-6 ounces Pineapple Juice
- ⅛ teaspoon Ginger, grated
- 1-2 teaspoon Ultrafine Sugar
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk
Take a blender and combine all the ingredients in it except ice.
Pulse the drink and taste. If you want to add more pineapple juice or coconut milk, add more.
Pour the drink into a glass filled with ice.
Serve the shrink immediately.
Calories: 542kcal | Carbohydrates: 107g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 30mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 83g
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
What ingredients do you need to make Starbucks iced pineapple matcha drink?
To make Starbucks iced pineapple matcha drink, you need coconut milk, pineapple juice, ginger, water, sugar, and matcha powder.
What matcha powder should I use to make Starbucks iced pineapple matcha drink?
There are wide varieties of matcha powders available in the market. But to make this drink, Japanese matcha powder is suitable.
What brand of matcha does Starbucks use?
Starbucks matcha is derived from a Japanese brand named Aiya, made in China.
Is iced pineapple matcha a healthy drink?
Ice pineapple matcha drink makes for a healthy drink as it contains plenty of antioxidants.
Does Starbucks use matcha powder or syrup?
Starbucks uses a matcha powder that’s pre-blended with sugar.
If you enjoy refreshing non-caffeine drinks, you must try Starbucks iced pineapple matcha drink. Try out the recipe shared above and have a Starbucks experience at home!