Unique Lemon Mascarpone Layer Cake Recipe
The best combination of a lemon cake, lemon curd and a creamy and smooth whipped mascarpone frosting makes this order cake online Coimbatore so luscious that you will crave for more and more. You can , Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, or in any other city but this cake can be easily baked at home as well. Have a look at the super easy recipe.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice (about 1–2 lemons)
- ⅓ cup (69 gm) sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tbsp (42 gm) salted butter
Lemon Cake Layers
- 2 ½ cups (325 gm) all purpose flour
- 1 ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup (112 gm) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup (120 ml) vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups (310 gm) sugar
- ½ cup (120 ml) fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup (180 ml) milk
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
Whipped Mascarpone Frosting
- 2 ½ cups (720 ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups (173 gm) powdered sugar
- 16 oz (452 gm) mascarpone cheese, chilled
Recipe / Instructions
1. To make the lemon curd, mix all the ingredients in a double heater. Warmth while whisking continually until blend thickens and arrives at 160 degrees.
2. Pour it into a heat proof bowl, cover it to avoid developing film and refrigerate it.
3. Get ready with three 8 inch baking containers and line them with baking paper in the base and oil the sides. Preheat the oven to 176 degrees C.
2. Mix the flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl and put it aside.
3. Include the butter, sugar, oil, and vanilla extract to a big bowl and beat together until light in shading and fluffy.
4. Include the eggs each in turn, blending after every addition.
5. Include half of the dry ingredients to the batter and blend until mixed.
6. Mix the milk and lemon juice, and add this blend to the batter and mix until well joined.
7. Include the remaining dry ingredients and blend until joined and smooth. Don’t over blend the batter.
8. Include the lemon zing and delicately mix to join.
9. Pour the batter uniformly between the cake containers and bake for 22-25 minutes.
10. Eliminate the cakes from the oven and let them cool for around 2-3 minutes and invert on a wire rack to cool off totally.
11. Include the hefty whipped cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a bowl and whip on fast until delicate peaks form.
12. Add the mascarpone cheese to the whipped cream and whip until stiff pinnacles form. Keep this in the refrigerator.
13. To put together the cake, first level the surface.
14. Put the first layer of cake on a serving plate. Line a dam of icing around the outside of the cake.
15. Spread half of lemon curd uniformly on top of the cake layer, inside the dam.
16. Add some mascarpone icing to the top of the lemon filling and spread into an even layer.
17. Include the second layer of cake and repeat the same process.
18. Put the last layer of cake on top, and smooth out the icing around the sides of the cake.
19. Make patterns and designs using the remaining frosting. Use lemon sliced candies to decorate the cake. Cover the cake and refrigerate it.
So, that’s how you make a yummilicious lemon mascarpone cake. If you are looking for further customization in the cakes, you can order customised cakes in Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad or in any other city from a reliable online bakery as it will save you from a lot of trouble.